Forward-thinking student information systems such as Synergy® do much more than track student test data. Synergy provides curriculum leaders a way to understand curriculum usage and effectiveness and support collaboration of instructional staff through innovative technology tools for improved communication. And Synergy's TeacherVUE™ solution provides both teachers and administrators powerful analysis tools to review assessment and standards-based student achievement data in real-time.
Curriculum Management for a Consistent Educational Experience
LessonVUE™, seamlessly integrated with the TeacherVUE module, is a curriculum management system designed for educators to support data-driven decision making through the management of curriculum, assessment, and student performance data.
- Facilitates creation of a consistent framework of courses, units, lesson plans, and supplemental materials, aligned to standards, tied to courses or grade levels, and taught by all teachers in the district.
- Students benefit from a consistent educational experience regardless of what teacher they are assigned to.
- The district is able to measure and track student progress, measure the effectiveness of curriculum and lesson plans, and ultimately adjust teaching strategies to ensure students are achieving.
Collaboration for Differentiated Instruction
Edupoint’s collaborative elements bring teachers together and allow them, from the same user interface they use to take attendance and enter student grades, to:
- Discuss teaching strategies and review lesson plans in an open forum.
- Share intervention methods and outside curriculum elements such as websites and other documents.
Powerful, Easy-to-Use Gradebook
TeacherVUE™, an integrated module of the Synergy® Student Information System, empowers teachers to excel and students to achieve with classroom and curriculum management technology that organizes and guides informed instruction.
- Real-time information, analysis and productivity tools facilitate differentiated instruction and improve classroom management for teachers.
- Includes a web-based gradebook that packages industry-leading functionality with an intuitive user interface to streamline the performance reporting process.
Educational Transparency Down to the Parent and Student Level
By leveraging the “it takes a village to raise a student” mentality, Synergy provides educational transparency down to the parent and student level, proactively engaging families in the education process.
- Receive immediate feedback on student performance via the ParentVUE and StudentVUE portals, with the ability to view mastery of standards and determine when extra help may be needed
- Foster an open communication between teachers, parents, and students to achieve student success
- Enable after-hours access to instructional materials and assignments