At Edupoint, our commitment to customer service is absolute. We are dedicated to being your partner for life and we strive to exceed our customers' needs and expectations each and every day. To that end, we tailor the support of the Synergy Education Platform, including Synergy® Student Information System and Synergy® Special Education, to meet your unique requirements.
At Edupoint, we pride ourselves on providing a level of service and support that is unmatched in the K‐12 SIS market. Our Professional and Support Services team consists of an experienced, customer‐centric support staff, quality assurance testers, and trainers that go above and beyond to ensure your success. A four-hour contractual response time ensures that your questions and problems are addressed quickly and completely.
We invite our customers to contact our support staff 24 hours a day by phone, by email, and by our online support request website. Our Customer Resource Center (CRC) also maintains various tools that allow us to provide the help you need, including:
- VPN connectivity to all client districts, allowing our staff to observe the issues affecting our client districts first hand.
- Web conferencing for live demonstrations to client districts, as well as the ability for our client districts to walk our staff through complex issues.
- Client test environments where the Edupoint staff can test fixes, patches, and releases on actual client data, thus reducing the chance of problems when updates are released.
Edupoint’s maintenance and support program includes:
- Unlimited access to the Customer Resource Center by your district's IT Helpdesk.
- Direct access to Edupoint’s technical staff for your district's systems/network administrators, database administrators, and application support and programming staff.
- Participation in Edupoint sponsored user events and annual user conferences.
- Participation in the design review process for major enhancements and new product development.
- Access to new features and functionality related to the core SIS, usually released twice per year.
- Updating of all software logic to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and reporting requirements.
- Monthly Web conferencing training sessions focused on timely topics throughout the school year.