The 2013 Edupoint National Users Conference will take place on November 14-15 at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center in Scottsdale, AZ. This annual event is your opportunity to connect with the products, trends, and people at the forefront of the K-12 student information and special education data management industry.
The Users Conference brochure to the right provides detailed information regarding the full conference program schedule and workshop course descriptions. Conference attendees can expect:
- Nearly 60 breakout sessions – with additional tracks for both beginner and experienced users
- Informative keynotes and general sessions – what’s new and what’s next from industry experts that are in the know
- New conference sessions to provide fresh content for both new and experienced Synergy users
- Networking opportunities via an evening reception
- Customer Support Open Forum – scheduled hands-on instruction and Q&A with Edupoint experts, individualized to meet your specific needs
- Previews of new products and services
- Partner Expo – live demonstrations of integrated solutions and opportunities to speak one-on-one with trusted technology industry leaders
- Optional Hands-on Training Sessions on Wednesday, November 13th
Conference Registration is Now Closed
The early-bird registration fee for this two-day conference is $325, which includes access to breakout sessions, pre-scheduled meeting times with Edupoint support experts in the Customer Support Open Forum, informative general sessions, breakfast and lunch on both days, and a networking reception on the first night of the conference. Registration prices will increase to $399 after September 1st, so register early and save!
Full conference and workshop details are contained in the conference brochure. If you have any questions about the Users Conference or if you would like further information, please contact Josh White at 480.633.7552 or email@example.com.
Hotel room accommodations are available at two convenient locations:
A limited number of hotel rooms may still be available at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center at a discounted rate of $140/night (plus taxes & fees). To check on availability and make room reservations, please contact in-house reservations at the resort at 800.540.0727 and indicate that you are with the Edupoint Users Conference.
Our overflow hotel is the Scottsdale Plaza Resort
, located approximately one mile down the road from the Users Conference location. Discounted room rates of $140/night (plus taxes & fees) have been secured at this location. For room reservations, please contact 800.832.2025 and indicate that you are with the Edupoint Users Conference, or click here
to make reservations online. Shuttle service will be provided between the Scottsdale Plaza Resort and the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center on Thursday and Friday during the conference.