REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The 2012 Edupoint National Users Conference will take place on November 8-9 at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center in Scottsdale, AZ. This annual event is your opportunity to connect with the products, trends, and people at the forefront of the K-12 student information and special education data management industry.
The Users Conference brochure to the right provides detailed information regarding the full conference program schedule and workshop course descriptions. Conference attendees can expect:
- Nearly 60 breakout sessions – with additional tracks for both beginner and experienced users
- 30 NEW conference sessions, providing fresh content for both new and experienced Synergy users
- Informative keynotes and general sessions – what’s new and what’s next from industry experts that are in the know
- Networking opportunities via an evening reception
- Customer Support Open Forum – scheduled hands-on instruction and Q&A with Edupoint experts
- Previews of new products and services, including Edupoint’s Instructional Applications Suite
- Partner Expo – live demonstrations of integrated solutions and opportunities to speak one-on-one with trusted technology industry leaders
- Optional Hands-on Training Sessions on Wednesday, November 7th
The early-bird registration fee for this two-day conference is $299, which includes access to breakout sessions, pre-scheduled meeting times with Edupoint support experts in the Customer Support Open Forum, informative general sessions, breakfast and lunch on both days, and a networking reception on the first night of the conference. Registration prices will increase to $349 after September 15th, so register early and save!
Full conference and workshop details are contained in the conference brochure. If you have any questions about the Users Conference or if you would like further information, please contact Josh White at 480.633.7552 or email@example.com.
A limited number of hotel room accommodations are still available at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center at a discounted rate of $120/night (plus taxes and fees). To check on availability and make room reservations, please contact in-house reservations at the resort at 800.540.0727 and indicate that you are with the Edupoint Users Conference.
Our overflow hotel is the Millennium Scottsdale Resort, located approximately one mile away from the Users Conference location. Discounted room rates of $130/night (plus taxes and fees) have been secured for this location. For room reservations at the Millennium Resort, please contact 800.243.1332 and indicate that you are with the Edupoint Users Conference.
November 8-9, 2012
Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center